Welcome to Natural Throneâs website, a brand that belongs to PromoÃ§ores, LDA company. PromoÃ§ores, LDA is the owner of this website.
From now on âour companyâ or âusâ refers to PromoÃ§ores, LDA and âuserâ, âcustomerâ, âconsumerâ, âyoursâ refers to any person accessing and/or using this website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
By accessing and using this website after updates or changes made, you agree to these same changes, therefore we encourage you to review this Legal Notice on a regular basis.
No change or reproduction of this website or its content is allowed. Our customer does not hold the authorization to modify this site or any part of its content.
Our company does not take responsibility for any inconvenience caused to the user due to the use of Internet, such as external intrusion, service breakdown, transmission of computer virus, etc.
The products available for sale are the ones that are displayed on the website and are subject to stock availability.
1. The prices displayed on this site include VAT at the legal rate in force at the time of purchase. The respective shipping costs are not included.
2. However, we reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notice (except changes affecting orders that have already been confirmed).
3. The price of the products, the VAT amount and the cost of shipping are all properly described at checkout, before the final phase of purchase.
4. We make an effort to guarantee that the prices of the products displayed on this site are accurate, however errors may occur. If we find an error in the price of your purchase, you will be informed as soon as possible and you will have the option to keep the order with the correct price or to cancel the order.
5. If the delivery address is from the European Union, no additional taxes will be charged. The delivery outside this territory may, in some cases, be subject to import costs and taxes (including VAT) that are charged at the time that the order arrives to the country of destination. Additional costs will be paid by the customer. Customs policies and practices differs from country, for this reason you should contact your local customs office for additional information.
The online order confirmation represents the formalization of a sale and purchase contract between us and the customer, and it confirms the acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions, as well as the price of the products and the services presented.
If the ordered products are not available, the customer will be notified by email and may choose to wait for the product to be available or to cancel the order.
We will be careful to keep all the information from your order and payment details secure. However, we do not take any responsibility for any loss, if a third party is able to access any personal information provided by you when you access or place an order from our website.
It is the customerâs responsibility to assume the risks associated with providing us an incorrect or incomplete delivery address. The information on the invoice is sole responsibility of the user. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
At checkout we will ask if you have any discount or voucher code. At times, we can offer discount or voucher codes in our newsletter services, or offer it as a reward to our frequent customers. Please note that we will only accept discount or voucher codes when they are directly assigned to you. We reserve the right to expire or void the discount or voucher codes after a certain period of time.
The products can be paid through the different electronic payments available, whose costs are borne by the customer. Payment will be charged from your account before we ship the requested product or service. If the payment is made through the âpayment and purchasesâ system, ATM reference, our company reserves the ordered product for 24 hours, period from which the order may be canceled, in case of non-confirmation of the order.
All credit card or debit card owners are subject to validation and authorization by the issuer of the card. We do not take responsibility for delays or non-delivery of products if the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not authorize payment.
1. The expected date of receipt of the order by the customer is displayed on the website when the purchase is made by you.
2. Our company will confirm your order within a maximum period of three days (business days) after your purchase.
The Customer has the right to cancel the order for any reason, within 30 days after placing the order.
In order for the client to exercise the right of withdraw, he must notify us to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in where you request the right of withdraw; We will send you an email in which we will ask you for the following information: name, address, telephone number, order number, reason for return. This form must be filled, scanned and returned duly signed to email@example.com. By mail, along with a product, a copy of this form should be send to us.
After the costumer sending us the return form, by mail, he must, within the period of 2 working days, return the product purchased to our company, to the address that we provide you in the form.
The costumer must keep the products inside their packages so that they can be able to return them in proper condition of use, making sure that they are in the same condition as they were at the time of delivery, until they are returned.
Our company will bear the costs of shipping in case of return if the product is damaged or if there has been an error in its shipment, in other cases it will be at the customerâs expense.
In case of cancellation we will refund the amount that youhave paid, no later than 14 days after receiving your statement of withdrawal or receipt of the product.
If the consumer expressly requests a different form of refund from the payment and more a costly one than the modality proposed by us, we are not obliged to accept it.
By using this website you assure us that you have at least 18 years and that you are not impersonating another person or entity. You also warrant us that you are legally able to enter into binding contracts and that the personal information that you provide when registering is real, complete, accurate and up-to-date.
You also acknowledge that any changes to your personal information must be notified immediately via email or customer support.
If changes are made to this information, it is the responsibility of the user to update them in order to guarantee the orderâs processing.
Our company reserves the right to suspend the account of any user, by any reason that seems pertinent, without prior notice.
This web site and all its content are for information purposes only. Neither the site nor its contents are intended to replace professional medical advice.
No information on this site should be used for diagnosis or medical treatment. Always consult your doctor or any other qualified health professional for diagnosis or treatment of any symptoms you may have.
Never ignore your doctorÂ´s advice and do not delay consulting him in case of doubt or in case symptoms persist.